I need some help. I'm entering a photo contest at school this Friday, I'm allowed five photos.....I currently have 26 or something like that. Please, please, please help me decide which to put in!
There are no categories, so we can submit any kind of photo. They can also be from any time, so most of mine are from the past couple of weeks, but I did throw in some from this summer and one or two from Maui.

Numero Dos:
#3There are no categories, so we can submit any kind of photo. They can also be from any time, so most of mine are from the past couple of weeks, but I did throw in some from this summer and one or two from Maui.
Please, please help me, I'm a Tuepker and unable to make decisions.
Okay, here they are:
I don't have official names (you can add one if you like!), so I'll just call this one #1. I know, I know, super creative here.
Numero Dos:




#12

#13
Catorce (I love saying that!)
Quince
#16
Don't worry, we only have 9-10 more to go! Hold in there!
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24

#25

#26
I know this is a huge amount of photos to look through and I really do appreciate your feedback.
Just let me know which ones you liked! Thanks so much!
6 comments:
Okay, this is an impossible task as they are all outstanding but here is my best shot: 4, 7, 26, Quince and 21. It is really difficult only being able to select five. Good luck. This was very hard.
Thanks Joyce..I really appreciate it!
Hey Vanessa,
My five favorites in order are #3, 15, 25, 26 (my sister's a clarinetist), and 4. Good luck on the contest!
John H.
My choices:
22 - the raindrop on the flower is perfectly in focus
4 - the sand and grass are so crisp
16 - the spot of light in the lower corner is unexpected
13 - the smoothness of the water has the appearance of movement
and my fifth choice is actually the thorny monster-thingy from Little Princess!
Okay, I have FINALLY narrowed my favorites to five photos:
#20 - I love the detail
#8 - the flow of the water
#4 - great composition and details
#2 - great contrast of colors and textures
#1 - this one is just CRAZY!!
I think it's funny how no one has selected the same photos, except for a few. I hope we're not making your decision any harder! :) Good luck!
Cory's picks:
26, 14, 6, 1, 9
Good luck, keep up the work, chica! Carpe diem!
Post a Comment