Sunday, May 14, 2006


We were born under a wandering star. Our belief is to pursue a dream. For each of us, this represents a personal quest. Some of us move about. Some of us pursue a career, some of us are content, some are restless. Sometimes, our perspective changes and we yearn for stability, or more adventure, or for each other. Life is a journey. This is our journal.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I guess that I am the first to comment on your amazing blog, (Even if it only has one post.) I love how you wrote. It is like a poem. Well I have to do school. Talk to you later!
Marianna

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I cannot wait to see more pictures - welcome to the blogsphere!

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad Michelle - I had to look up what "peripatetic" meant as well. It is indeed an appropriate word. This is such an excellent idea. Thanks for heading this up Ron. Hey Veronica and Vanessa - it looks like you are looking for you Dad who appears to be lost!! Are you going to post prom pictures?