Saturday, April 21, 2007

The Sun Has Set On Our Hawaii Adventure


After two wonderful years living on Maui, we have moved. Several things prompted the decision to move, mainly expense and family. Maui is an awesome place to live, but it is expensive. The other thing about it is that we were too far away from family. We have close family we haven't seen in over two years and it is rough getting to see other members only once a year if we're lucky.
Taking these things into consideration, we moved to Anderson, CA. It is much more affordable and accessible to the rest of the country and as cool as Maui in its way. We can't wait until we start getting visitors!

3 comments:

Veronica said...

I'll post more about it when I have more pics. :)

Anonymous said...

So the first photo is Hawaii bbut is the second California? I see a redbud blooming by that scary thing!

Anonymous said...

Yep, the second is Bigfoot on Highway 299 on the way to Eureka. There are hundreds of redbuds here and to see them mixed in with mountain dogwood is absolutely beautiful!