Friday, November 03, 2006

Barbecuing





As you know, we recently moved!! Much nicer place and one of the reasons is that not only is our lanai bigger and we have a yard, but we can have a barbecue! Dad is the barbecue master! Steaks, chicken, hot dogs, hamburgers, pan cakes, eggs, sausage, potatoes, all have been grilled. Now if Mom and I could just convince him and Vanessa to let us do some fish and shrimp... :) These pictures are from the first use of the grill ever and the hamburgers and hotdogs were absolutely delicious. Since we've gotten the grill everything has been delicious! In fact, we're having barbecued steak tonight, yum. We haven't eaten so good since we left the farm and needless to say we're really enjoying it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Maui lives!

It looks like a great lanai for a barbeque, Mmmmmm...

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Your place looks SOOOOOO nice. I can't wait to get there and see it in person. Only seventeen more days until we are there but who is counting? JUST ME!!!!! Ron I am anxious for you to serve us a splendid feast on your BBQ.

Anonymous said...

Yum, bbq sounds so good! I'm glad you have the change to grill again. Your new grill and new apartment look very nice - post some more pictures of your new place!